Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hey, did you know it's fall?

So I failed to mention on my last post, about how yoga was my answer, that I've been doing yoga for 4 days straight. Yeah, I know... that's me on an exercise roll right there. So I can't just do yoga and get healthy, but it's a good start. Sometimes, (like today) I have other things that need to be done too. Laundry (blah), dishes (yuck), leaves... holy crap my yard is covered.

This is what my yard looks like today...

(I totally snaked this pic from the net, but it really is what my yard looks like.)

So I broke out the leaf blower and got busy moving them all (mostly) to the road. Now, I have to say that it's almost silly to be doing this smack in the middle of fall, but if I don't I'll be swimming in leaves by the time they all fall. So now my arms are kind of like jelly and I'm tired. Oh, and I didn't even get them all to the road. Stupid rain. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment