Monday, November 7, 2011

Yep, it's me again

So why is it so hard to just stick to what you want to do and ignore the lack of motivation all around you? I don't have an answer for this... obviously, or I would have posted long before now. I'm not good at keeping up with myself when I have to keep up with the rest of my family's lives. I'm going to try harder, because I am more important than that. I do love myself and do deserve the same attention I give to the rest of my family. They clearly can't function without me, so I better start doing better at taking care of me.

I'm getting back into doing yoga everyday. It's helps a lot with goofy little aches and pains, it tightens up my muscles, it reminds me of what good posture feels like, it even brightens my mood.

I'm making no promises to anyone, not even to myself. I'm just going to do things, share them with you, and use this blog to track myself and remind myself when it's been too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment