Friday, August 26, 2011

Hurricane breeze

That hurricane breeze out there makes for nice walking weather. I took the kids out for a walk today after we picked Jordan up from school. Jax got a few more treasures for his treasure box, one of which was the biggest acorn I've ever seen...nearly the size of a golf ball.

See this... devil in a can, a plastic can. (seems even more devilish because of the environmental impact)

(truth is, this has been in the fridge for months and it's been that long since it was opened)
I'm tired, and have been sort of self destructing lately. Not in a real obvious way, but I've been snacking on junky foods instead of eating healthy meals, drinking sugary drinks instead of water... you get the idea. I just noticed this yesterday, and thought to myself "what the hell man? why are you doing this to your self? you know this is bad for you." All I can figure is that it's the inner fear of change that most of us have, even though change is exactly what I'm looking for. So I guess I'm fighting myself to fight myself. Sounds kind of stupid on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment